This Consent to Use Telehealth Services is incorporated by reference in the Terms of Service between the user (“you” or “Customer”) and DripLife IV LLC ("DripLife IV," “we,” “us,” or “our”).
When using our Website, if you select to receive care virtually, you will be consulting with your healthcare practitioner (“Provider”) via “telehealth.” The Provider is a licensed medical professional of Deacon Medical Corp. under the supervision of Dr. Deacon Farrell, MD.
Telehealth involves the delivery of healthcare services using electronic communications, information technology or other means between a healthcare provider and a patient who are not in the same physical location. Telehealth may be used for diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and/or patient education.
Anticipated benefits of telehealth include improved access to care. Potential risks include gaps of failures in communication, complicating healthcare decision-making, notwithstanding reasonable efforts to ensure the quality and reliability of transmitted information. There may be limitations to image quality or other electronic problems that are beyond the control of the healthcare provider. Despite reasonable security measures, online communications can be forwarded, intercepted, or even changed or falsified without my knowledge. In addition, the information transmitted to Provider may be insufficient for Provider to provide a proper diagnosis or treatment, or to identify the need for emergency medical care for you. Alternatives to telehealth include an in-person visit to a licensed healthcare professional in your state.
You understand that DripLife IV LLC is not a healthcare provider but solely a portal for your interactions with a Provider. We make no representations, claims or guarantees that your medical problems or conditions will be cured, solved, or helped by using any of our services or products or by using telehealth. We do not practice medicine and any Website Content or services or products we offer are for informational purposes only.
You understand that:
- It is Provider’s responsibility to follow standards of care and abide by the laws, regulations, and rules applicable to Provider in providing care to you (including the obligation to discuss risks, benefits and alternatives with respect to proposed treatments, and afford you the opportunity to ask questions regarding the same);
- Most prescribed treatments carry the possibility of adverse consequences and Provider should advise you of the risk of the same;
- Provider may refuse to undertake responsibility for your care if Provider does not believe you are a good candidate for telehealth;
- By using telehealth, you will not have an in-person visit and physical exam with Provider which might provide important diagnostic and treatment information to your healthcare professional;
- Provider, in making diagnostic and therapeutic determinations, relies on your representation that any information you submit is accurate and truthful.
By clicking “Agree” or signing below where indicated, you represent that you have read this Telehealth Consent, understand the risks and benefits of our services and products, and have the legal capacity and authority to provide this consent for yourself and/or the minor for which you are consenting under applicable law. You give your informed consent to the use of telehealth and to our Terms of Service.